Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Little Pippin

This cutie was a freebie from Digital Delights a few weeks ago; he's simply adorable.

I really like these colors together, although I wouldn't have put them together on my own. It all started with the Aqua Mist dp.

I am planning to enjoy this day off since I am all alone for the first time in forever; Cody is in school, Duke out of town for a funeral. I have much to keep me busy, however.

I'm going to try to complete the next article in my Copic series at Scrapbook News and Review Magazine. It's the final article that contains general information regarding storage, clean up, refilling, etc. Then, I will be going more in depth with the next series of articles.

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

A real cutie, fabulous work!!

Dawn B. said...

This is so cute.. I love the colors you used.. Great job Tina.

~amy~ said...

darling...you've done a spectacular job with him!

Danni said...

Aww...that is just so sweet!

Risa said...

Wow...your card is super adorable Tina! I love your image, he is so cute and your coloring rocks!
hugs
Risa:)

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Love this Tina!!! Too Cute!!! Pipin is one of my faves! Awesome job!
Hugs,
Lisa

ShareThis